Trust Discount Brake & Auto Repair to Fix Your AC
We all know that Texas summers can be brutal. Unfortunately, most people don’t think about their car’s air conditioning system until it’s too late. Discount Brake & Auto Repair specializes in auto AC maintenance in Conroe, TX. Proper maintenance will keep your air cold in the summer and warm in the winter. Our team of experienced mechanics cares about your car or truck as much as you do. It’s easy to take comfort for granted, but being without air conditioning on a hot summer day is a miserable experience. Your vehicle’s air conditioner is a complex system that requires a professional team to diagnose and fix any issues. Our AC specialists ensure that your cooling system is functioning properly with our efficient and effective repairs.
The Importance of Auto AC & Heating Repair Services
Sweltering summer temperatures are no fun when your car’s air conditioning isn’t blowing cold air. Even if your system seems to be working fine, keeping it maintained is essential. The benefits of regular maintenance include keeping your car’s heating and cooling system in good working order. If minor issues are not immediately addressed, components like the blower fan, heater core, and thermostat can be expensive to repair. Our team can check your system’s hoses and belts and ensure your car has clean antifreeze filled to the proper level. Regular AC maintenance also reduces the risk of compressor failure.
Indications Your Car’s AC System May Have Issues
If your car is no longer blowing cold air in the summer or warm air in the winter, there’s obviously an issue. But, you may not be aware of some other indicators that your system is having problems. Visit us if you experience any of the following:
- Air smells damp or musty like mildew or mold
- Car’s defroster takes longer than usual or does not work
- Heater or AC only functions when driving and not when idling
- Low airflow even at the highest fan setting
Evaluation Methods We Use for Your Vehicle
Our expert mechanics and technicians start with a thorough evaluation of your vehicle’s heating and AC system before providing any maintenance or repairs. Our process includes:
- Examining the blower and inner controls
- Checking the radiator coolant operating temperatures, pressure radiator cap, hoses, and thermostat
- Inspecting the compressor belt
- Performing a cooling system pressure test
- Inspecting AC system and seals for leaks or damage
- Verifying the AC pressure meets the manufacturer’s specifications
- Measuring the interior vent air temperature
Our Auto Repair & Maintenance Services
Discount Brake & Auto Repair offers comprehensive air conditioning and heating services, including:
- Air Conditioning – Our qualified service professionals can fix your air conditioner. We offer AC repair, replacement, and maintenance so you can stay comfortable during the hot Texas summers.
- Belts – Fan belts, or drive belts, connect your engine to the front mounted accessories. This belt is responsible for maintaining a cool environment, but it may dry out or crack over time. Our team replaces belts so you can stay cool and comfortable.
- Coolant System Flush – Coolant becomes old and dirty over time and can negatively impact the performance of your car’s system. Our team specializes in coolant system flushes, so visit us today.
- Hoses – Your vehicle’s hoses dry out and crack over time. We replace hoses that transfer coolant and antifreeze through your engine’s cooling system in the radiator.
- Radiator Flush – Your radiator keeps your engine cool. The radiator needs to stay clean and free of rust, sludge, and other deposits. Regular radiator flushes are crucial to keeping your system in shape.
- Radiators – Your car’s radiator cools the engine by circulating coolant. A failing radiator can damage engine components. Our team can service your radiator, including its tubes and fins.
Why Choose Discount Brake & Auto Repair?
When you choose Discount Brake & Auto Repair, you’ll stay cool and comfortable. Our technicians are well-versed in air conditioning and heating repair. Regularly scheduled maintenance is much easier and less expensive than emergency repairs. Our ASE-certified technicians have years of experience and can handle any issue you may be having with your vehicle. While we prefer to catch problems before they get worse, we can also fully rebuild your car or truck’s air condition system if it comes to it.
Contact Us Today for an Estimate
Keeping your vehicle’s heating and air conditioning system well maintained can keep you comfortable and save you money and hassle. You can count on Discount Brake & Auto Repair for AC service in Conroe, TX. We’ve been locally-owned and -operated for over 30 years. When you need a mechanic you can trust with your vehicle, turn to our local experts. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or get an estimate.
10% Off Any Job
Between $100 and $300
*cannot be combined with any other offers